Monday, May 04, 2009

R.I.P Luxy 2009 - 2009

I went off to the factory to put the new skins on the drums.  Adz was there and the first thing he said when I walked in was "I can't find Lux'.  I figured she was probably just out hunting for boy cats, but I went out for a look anyway.  I found her behind the factory opposite.  I reckon she was hit hard by a car on the heidelberg rd ramp and didn't even have time to be surprised.  We buried her up in the newly-christened 'Dummett Rock Memorial Park', above Dummett Rock under a tree.  Adam wrapped her up in fabric and Robbie put in a little cup of food and 5 bottle caps, one for each of the surviving factory dwellers.  She loved playing with her bottle caps.  Poor little bugger got 4 months of fun at the factory.   She came through the hole in the wall down the side of the factory and went out the same way.  R.I.P little Lux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home