Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rock 'n' Roll and Society's Crumbling About our Ears

Let me begin by saying that I do not condone violence. Secondly, the behaviour of British MPs disgusts me. All of this rorting of the system make me believe that the system is broken. People should have been alerted to the bushfires, but the liberals at the ABC (with their 11 cents a day - for what?) deem it unnecessary to inform the public, while it is clearly their remit. 

I am not racist, but Italians do speak another language, and that's hardly speaking English in an an English speaking country is it? It's all these preservatives that they put in bread and milk which make the kids of today lack respect for authority. That's why we have stolen beermats in Thailand, house arrest in Burma and Chapelle in jail in Bali. When was the last time Wayne Swan said thank you to Mr Costello for all the fine work he did? It's the latte set who don't want to do a decent day's work for a decent day's pay and they think that super fast internet is a God given right. They probably don't even believe in God! 

My friend the Egyptian, can't even read ancient hieroglyphics, what is happening with education these days, I blame John Cain and Rock 'n' roll music for making people's head soft!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home