Saturday, October 01, 2005

Oh what a barby, there's never been one thats quite like this before.

It's the very tail end of the barby, my head hurts, the house is trashed and I seem to have had quite a good time.

After all of my mucking about restoring the barbeque, the bloody gas ran out after 2 minutes! So I had to drive to Preston and get it refilled. Cost $24 which I think is a bloody ripoff for a bit of LPG, and the guy had to fill it in between customers, and he was flat out.

My dad got absolutely shitfaced and had an awesome time. He dissapeared inside for a while at one stage and came out raving about the hot teenagers inside who were doing contortionist stuff. My mum found out shelton died of lung cancer, shit! Em and Tim came and bought salads which were terribly nice of them.

Stupid story; I was walking past peg's room, and i saw some guy in there. peg was sitting on her bed and they guy was leaning over her, and I thought it was mike, and i got a little jealous (i know i have no reason or right but i did anyway). So I walked past, and when i got about halfway down the passageway peg yelled out to me and i went in there... and it was my DAD!!

Johnny, Veth, Mark and Phil came along, they're awsome fun. Within half an hour they had a fire going and the guitar out and were taking turns at singing songs with everyone sitting around them.

I'm too tired to write any more :-) All in all a pretty good party! I think we might have another one next weekend, but just with the Rusti Angel boys (Johnny, Veth etc).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home