Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Kindness of Strangers

Some philanthropic person has relieved me of the need to clear my glove box of compact disks.  I only wish they had thought to take said disks rather than simply relocate them to the floor, or to remove the pesky notebook computer from the back seat (it doesn't work, but they weren't to know that).  Also, I must thank them for relieving my car door of the ability to lock, thus saving future kind souls the need to break said lock with a screwdriver.  Unfortunately, in a fit of pique, I re-established my doors locking mechanism.  I refuse to pick up the disks or the deck of playing cards that have been strewn over the passenger seat and floor on the grounds that i've never had such a clean glove box before!  I can only hope that they have full and happy lives nursing their heroin addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home